- What are your secrets?
- What is the greatest shift we can give the emerging generation of the church?
- Just as Moses confessed the sins of the people including himself, so do we have to take ownership of humanity's rebellion against God.
- Should statistics cause us to do more ministry in urgency... or become the kind of people we are called to be?
- We need to be about extending the quality and frequency of holy moments... not to minimize sin but to experience who God is.
- We are not to be known as professional Christian party planners or the people with a fun program in town... we are to be known as the people of God.
- What am I known for among those I spend a lot of time with?
- How do stranger perceive me?
- Is there anything dfferent about what I'm doing because of who I'm becoming?