Dec 27, 2007

who should you vote for?

Don't worry... this isn't a soapbox post. I'm sure you can find plenty of blogs on the net telling you why their "saint" is better than that "chump."

Instead, I'd like to show you a real cool tool to help you figure out what matters to you and where the candidates stand. These are issues based, meaning you won't find a lot about the person's faith and so on. That's unfortunate, but nonetheless a valuable help.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

2 comments:

Ed G. said...

Of the eleven areas covered, I can't find a single candidate who agrees with me on more than six issues. Oh, that's what you get when you're a conservative democrat!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice little tool. Apparently, I'm closest to agreeing with Duncan Hunter, whom I've never heard of before. Then Fred Thompson, then Mike Huckabee. I'm inclined to choose Huckabee out of all three of those.

Thanks for sharing... I came over from Lavendar Sparkles.