A handful of thoughts:
- The 21 day challenge is "do-able." It involves a short reading each day, including a challenge at the end of each chapter.
- The tone of the book is motivational and not condemning. Most dads know they fall short - this one paints a picture of what they're capable of.
- An assortment of QR codes make it possible to scan content as you read and watch complementary videos.
- Everything is based on biblical principles that release a clearer common sense in how one parents. For that reason even non-Christian dads will get a lot out of this.
- The book is best read in community, such as a men's group where guys can hold each other accountable.