Jan 12, 2010

a day in the life of me: guy's night

Earlier today my wife and I got to hear our pre-born baby's heartbeat... not bad for only being ten weeks along.  It was our first doctor's visit for this baby, which brought back many memories of our other two.

Meanwhile, Katie's heading out for the night with my mom to go see something fancy and musical someone gave us tickets for.

My 6-year old Daniel was shouting out the garage door "GOOD NIGHT, MOM! WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! BE STRONG AND BRAVE! I MIGHT GET 'MOM SICK' WHILE YOU'RE GONE! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! I'M THROWING YOU A HUG AND A KISS!"

So genuine... so awesome.

And now... it's guys night.

So break out the "Phineas and Ferb" CD, Ramen Noodles for dinner, Super Mario Bros Wii, and "Batman The Brave And The Bold"

No comments: