Feb 12, 2009

something new for me

Hey Friends - I'm just dropping you a quick line to let you know about something new I'm doing. It's a blog that is going to operate in a different direction than my usual one, and I want to invite you to be a part of the conversations.

You'll find it here: http://tonymyles.blogspot.com/

The premise is simple - so much of leadership (whether it's leadership in the home, workplace, or church) seems to be for "Type A" people. I've never fit that mold, but I do understand it. I'm hoping to take its best principles and shape them into something practical for "Type B" people. Hence, Type (B)eing Leadership.

Don't worry... this isn't a new thing I'm doing intending to book speaking engagements off of. It is what it is - and I hope it becomes something more. I have a lot of things stored up in me on this matter that I've been wondering if the right outlet could come along for it. So hopefully this is it - and I ask you for two simple favors.
  • If the concept is intriguing, please spread the word. I know there are more people out there like me who feel the cookie cutter doesn't always fit.
  • Please pop in on me for the next week on this site and comment - again, http://tonymyles.blogspot.com/

I will still maintain this blog and use it for personal stuff I'm processing, so hopefully I'll see you around both sites.

No comments: