Jun 4, 2008

fun with a camera phone pt 1

I like having a phone on my camera... because you never know what you're going to see around town.

Saw this at Bob Evans when I took my son to the bathroom. The text reads: "Did you know to wash your hands the appropriate length of time (30 seconds) you should sing through one verse of Old McDonald?"

I did not know that. Life is better now... especially since they gave me the lyrics.

I always find drive-by-witnessing rather... interesting. Please visit the web site - realglobalwarming.com.

I hope the next time you decide to use the Crystal Clean company you remember how "clean" this car is. Simply the best.

I thought I'd seen it all when I found this gem on the road one day... do they seriously expect you to drive straight?

And then I saw this a few months later... keeping in mind that the billboard hangs on the side of a different business.

And yes - that dog is lifting its leg.

And yes - they used a plastic dog to do that picture.

And no - I don't know why they made a plastic dog lifting its leg.

But nothing... NOTHING...

tops the "Cat Man."

Yes - I took this picture myself. And I even met the Cat Man. He drives around with his vehicle like this all the time.

Jealous?

Part two coming soon.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Did you ask cat man why? Why oh why?

tonymyles said...

I did. He smiled a half-cocked grin as he looked to the side and said, "I like cats."

I asked him how many he had that were real.

He said, "None."