Nov 18, 2007

nywc: atlanta - day four, part 2

Being sick stinks.

I have pink eye... that's manly, isn't it?

And I have to speak tomorrow... which means that people will be staring at my freaky eyes.

Now, I could wear my glasses... but since one of my roomies crushed them they kind of stick out.

Pink eye? Or warped framed glasses?


Now...

if this is the worst of my issues, I'm doing pretty good in the world.


My buddies and I ate at "On The Border," and we ate and ate and ate. It was my only meal today, so I didn't mind. Across the street was Buckhead Church - we popped in - amazing decorations all over that place.

I did skip the general session, tonight, though. Turns out I missed a major finger rocket battle as well as some more narrative Scripture readings. Oh well... I did gain some extra bed time.

But... why am I still up?

No comments: