In light of how seriously we sometimes take church life (which we should at times, and other times we shouldn't), I'd like to share with you some fun stuff.
The first is a link to our staff page.
The second is a list that portrays the stereotypes "serious" Christians sometimes place on churches who tend to be less ____________ than them.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LITE CHURCH
(everything you always wanted in a church and less)
7. Guaranteed 30-minute sermon or your next one's free!
6. Your choice of only 8 commandments.
5. Only happy hymns and choruses.
4. Fewer commitments asked (including 3 annual "get out of volunteering for children's ministry" free cards).
3. No messages on subjects that hit too close to home.
2. Reclining La-Z-Boy pews with pillow pads and head rests.
1. Offering box turned into a tip jar, followed by a complimentary beverage and after service mint.
(Adapted/added by me from "Bible Humor Top Seven Lists" by Dave Veerman and Rich Anderson)