- The Columbus Zoo: Jack Hannah wasn't around, but the animals were. Very cool time, especially the manitees!
- COSI: What a cool time we had exploring science, from making clouds to lifting up cars over our heads!
- The Creation Museum: Definitely a memorable experience exploring an interactive slant on creation provided by Answers In Genesis.
- Visiting family: A spontaneous visit to check in on my mom helped her have an amazing yard sale and a burst of encouragement.
- Welcoming friends: Our good friends from out of town came by so that my good buddy could speak at our Sunday service.
- Anniversary: Then there was that whole celebrating 13 years with my beloved bride... and a basketball hoop we "bought each other" (using our National City debit card points) for sentimental reasons.
Now there's that matter of the hundreds of emails I have to attend to...