Apr 10, 2009

a quick book quiz

Obviously I can answer every one of these questions with "The Bible." But here's another layer of info and depth in case you're interested.

1. One book that changed your life: The Rules of the Road... because it helped me get my driver's license.

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Mortimer... because my boys like the way I ham it up and do voices when I read it.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Boat Building For Dummies... because I'd eventually want to leave that island.

4. One book that made you laugh: Dave Barry's Greatest Hits... because he and I have similar wit.

5. One book that made you cry: Fire of Heaven by Bill Myers... because it made me yearn for the Bride of Christ (the Church) to stop being so dirty and adulterous.

6. One book you wish had been written: The Purpose Driven Life... because of the royalties, baby.

7. One book you wish had never been written: Anything the Oprah has endorsed... because people don't need imaginary book clubs they never get to eat cheese cubes at.

8. One book you’re currently reading: A Renegade's Guide To God.. because it's ticking me off in all the right ways.

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Who Made the Moon?: A Father Explores How Faith and Science Agree... because kids ask great questions that I want to have intelligent answers for.

10. Tag 5 others: Nah. But feel free to add yours.

No comments: