For instance, a few examples from the letter "F":
- Flintstep (flint' step) - v. To wind up one's feet before running away in fear. Common among cartoon characters.
- Flosstitution - v. Using anything other than the waxed string product , i.e matchbook covers, etc. to clean between your teeth.
- Frust - n. The line of dust that accumulates when sweeping dust into a dust pan and frustratingly backs you up because you can never get it into the pan.
The other day I made a few observations in my house and started to think, "Hmm... maybe I can bring this back into the spotlight." That said, here are some contributions from my head and life.
- Bling Tones - n. Sublminal noises in certain rap and hip-hop songs that cause you to think the phone is ringing.
- Mouse House Droppings - n. Tickets you forget to redeem at Chuck E Cheese and end up taking home, only to discover them in your back pocket at the end of the day.
- Pillow Anchoring - v. The process of trying to get up out of a deep sleep only to find an invisble rope keeping your head from being able to lift up.
- Woofering - v. The pre-bark of a dog who isn't quite sure if he/she heard something. This is typically accompanied by the tilting of the head in numerous angles.
Feel free to add a few of your own!