- $100 money order
- $30 Wal-Mart gift card
- Message tape from Willow Creek - "A New Way To Be Human"
- Fun DVD
- A picture my oldest son painted
- A pack of gummy Lifesavers
- A book: Ragamuffin Gospel Visual Edition
- Another book: God's Survival Guide
- An inspirational letter of why we did it, as well as a printout of his birth cerificate with the word "REDEEMED" printed on it.
Thanks to everyone who participated
(and still are through prayer)!
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'
"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' (Matthew 25:35-40)