Dec 9, 2005

epilogue: 5 things

Since I was tagged by the Cubicle Reverend...

Blog 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect.
  • This is a picture of Jon - not me... just in case you mixed us upWhen I was a teen I was in the Bon Jovi video "Wanted: Dead Or Alive."
  • I've never had a cup of coffee (unless you count the time I put some in my mouth and spit it out).
  • Every sandwich I order is always "no mayo" (especially PB&J).
  • I have a chauffer's license.
  • Unlike the rest of the world, I tried to save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko... only it would have costed about $150 more to use them (so I didn't switch).

I've tagged: Scott (whose name is Tanner), Brian (whose name is Scrammy), Mark (whose name is Marko), Gerrard (whose name is GMan), and Amanda (whose name is Mandy).

And feel free to count yourself tagged, too!

11 comments:

Out Of Jersey said...

Oooh Bon Jovi! Did you feather your hair and wear acid washed jeans?

tonymyles said...

Hey... I was in the fourth row, center stage. I could have worn whatever I wanted to and still gotten in the video.

Out Of Jersey said...

I'm going to take that as a yes. If it makes you feel better, I had a mullet.

Tanner Ridge said...

Hey, I have a Video with you in the front row jumpin up and down with David Crowder... You have a knack for finding cameras!

tonymyles said...

Yeah, I have a good buddy who snags me good seats at conventions. Real servant's heart. You'd like him.

Can't remember the name he's going by these days, though...

Tanner Ridge said...

OK... see if you can find this famous person in the crowd who is not named Veronica

http://music.aol.com/artist/main.adp?tab=songvid&artistid=3734

Then click on "Wanted Dead or Alive"

Tanner Ridge said...

Or is he here instead?

http://www.musicvideocodes.com/?song=290

tonymyles said...

Neither - you need the original.

Brian said...

Wow, Bon Jovi video, and their best song too. That's good. I was in "A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica Part 2"home video, but not in an actual song video. Rock on...

Mark D said...

Chauffer's license, eh? Have you ever noticed it's great for getting out of speeding tickets? I drove a school bus when I went to Bible school and got it (commercial driver's license) transferred when I moved back to my home state. I have been pulled over several times since then but they are much more lenient because they think I'll lose my job if I get a ticket. The license costs more to renew, but it's well worth it. Same in your state?

tonymyles said...

Just a few bucks more for chauffer, but a whole lot more for CDL (bus level, trucks, etc). I once studied for a bus license and passed the first part (the written). I was getting ready to finish it with the driving test when someone told me not to get it. They said, "If you have a bus license in a church you will ALWAYS be driving the bus." I took the advice to heart and stopped short at chauffer.