and sadly, it's rooted in a very serious reality.
From Churchstaffing.com - Check it out.
Pastor of Extreme Worship Arts (Miami, FL)
Worship Style: PostModern / Gen-X
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Status: Full Time
Job Description: Main Event Church is seeking an exceptional leader to be our Pastor of Extreme Worship Arts. We believe the right person will be a unique fit for for such a time as this.This person serve under the Senior Pastor, and will oversee all areas of worship. Candidates must embrace the Senior Pastor’s vision of aligning all people of all denominations under the same vision. The person must also meet these requirements:
- Ability to infuse the TULIP doctrine in all worship sets
- Postmodern, Visionary, Missional leader capable of creating an ethos and apostolitic movement
- Willing to find some songs written from a premillenial dispensationalist theological tradition
- Desires to develop an emerging handbell choirSome snake handling may be appropriate (for our believers service only)
- Agree that the Lord is to be worshiped through magnificent attire and appropriate versions of the Bible
- Demonstrate proof of a second blessing... Tongue speaking in various accents is a major plus as we are a multicultural church.
- Exegetically establish a movement of fluidity in the Extreme Worship Ministry