Nov 26, 2015

better than I deserve

"Better than I deserve."

That's how I'd describe how I feel today.


I have no words to describe the depths of my thankfulness to God for being my Father and Redeemer... for my wife Katie​ for being my loving, beautiful bride... for my kids being amazing miracles and gifts (whether all if good or all is cranky)... for the committed core and growing congregation of Connection Church​ who continues to be a movement of God unlike any other... for my extended family and circle of friends who haven't gone anywhere on me over the years, but keep investing into me and letting me invest into them.

"Better than I deserve."

I love you all. Happy Thanksgiving.
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." (1 Chronicles 16:34)

No comments: